Pack up the hot chocolate and hit the town for a fun-filled night of viewing Christmas lights and making memories. There are over 20 amazing spots to view Christmas Lights in Maryville TN and throughout Blount County.
From traditional static displays to large-scale animated installations set to music, you’ll find everything you need to create a night of Christmas magic. The best part is, it’s all free!
Best Christmas Lights in Maryville TN
Smoky Mountain Lights
- Date: November 25, 2022 – January 2, 2023
- Location: Visitors Center, Townsend
- Cost: $25/standard-sized vehicle
Beat the crowds with this drive-thru Christmas lights display on the peaceful side of the Smokies.
Ferrell Family Christmas
- Location: 2231 Richwood Dr. Maryville
This animated lights show doesn’t stop at Christmas. This house goes all out for Halloween too.
Festival of Trees
- Dates: December 1 – December 31, 2022
- Location: Blount County Court House, Court Street, Maryville
This Christmas light display is hosted by Blount County Parks and Rec. In front of the old courthouse, visitors will enjoy a variety of stunningly decorated Christmas trees in various themes. The trees are donated by local businesses and community members. For those that would like to get out and walk around, there is plenty of parking nearby.
Candy Cane Lane
- Location: Remington Park Drive, Maryville
This gorgeous street is dripping with lights each year. The street entrance is marked with a “Candy Cane Lane” sign, so it’s hard to miss. There is no website for this Christmas attraction, but it goes up every year without fail. While not every single house participates (Grinches maybe?), it’s still a worthwhile stop.
Bacon Lights Revamped
- Location: 1030 Worthington Blvd, Maryville
After the Bacon family moved, they sold their entire Christmas lights display to a new family who is keeping the tradition alive at this new location.
If you’ve never been before, this is a gorgeous animated lights show set to music.
Alcoa Tree Lighting
- Date: November 28 – December 31, 2022
- Location: 223 Associates Boulevard, Alcoa (new location!)
The grand tree will be lit in a fun ceremony on November 28th. It will remain lit all season long for your enjoyment.
Best Road Houses
- Location: 3236 and 3238 Best Road, Maryville
These sweet houses cover their entire properties with a variety of adorable Christmas decor to ring in the season. The 2 houses are side by side which effectively creates 1 grand display.
The decorations, though not set to music, completely cover their houses and lawns. There are also other houses on the road that decorate as well. The location may be a bit out of the way, but it is worth the drive.
- Location: 2743 E. Broadway Ave., Maryville
The stretch of Broadway that runs through downtown Maryville has festive street light wreaths and a few lighted Christmas trees as you drive along. The largest tree is in front of the municipal building at the intersection of West Lamar Alexander Parkway.
- Location: 2959 West Hills Drive, Maryville
Tune to 91.7 FM to enjoy the show.
Whites Mill Road
- Location: 1340 Whites Mills Rd
Tune to 90.5 FM to enjoy the show.
- Location: 1414 Heartland Dr, Maryville
To enjoy this fun light show, just roll down your window to hear the music.
- Location: 103 Sundance Road, Maryville, TN
This house has a huge variety of inflatables and Christmas lights galore.
- Location: 1020 Greenwich Dr, Maryville
This is a fun animated Christmas lights display set to music.
- Location: 1725 and 1733 Westcliff Drive.
There are actually many houses along this street that have cute decorations, but these 2 houses go above and beyond.
- Location: 2903 W Woodbine Dr. Maryville TN
Tune to 89.5 to hear the music at this fun animated display.
Browns Creek Subdivision
This neighborhood has many traditional light displays for people who enjoy a more classic Christmas.
If we missed your favorite spot for Christmas lights in Maryville TN, let us know so we can add the details. Merry Christmas!