Nothing screams fall like a festive trip to one of these awesome pumpkin patches in Chattanooga TN. Enjoy a bumpy hayride, pet a friendly goat, and pick the perfect pumpkins for your Halloween masterpieces. Most importantly, make wonderful family memories that will last a lifetime!
This list features a variety of both low-key and tricked-out options to match your personal family-fun style. The fancier farms feature bonus attractions like inflatables, petting zoos, playgrounds, corn mazes, corn cribs, tasty treats, and much more!
For your convenience, this post may contain various affiliate links. As an affiliate, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. View the disclosure page for more information.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Incredible Chattanooga Apple Orchards For Delicious Fall Flavor
- 9 Terrifying Chattanooga Haunted Houses
Pumpkin Patches in Chattanooga
Some farms are pick-your-own, while others offer only pre-picked pumpkins. As always, you can click any blue link to get more information or verify the details of each specific farm.
Due to recent events, please check that the farm is open in the morning before you go. Farms may have to occasionally close down for cleaning.
1. Birchland Ocoee Farms
- 1371 Hwy 64, Ocoee, TN
- Polk County
This farm is opening Septeber 26, 2020.
Birchland Ocoee Farms boasts hayrides, a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, a petting zoo, flume ride, corn tubs, cow train, fairy tale forest trails, and much more!
2. Blowing Springs Farm
- 271 Chattanooga Valley Rd, Flintstone, GA
Due to recent events, this farm is closed for 2020.
Located just 10 minutes outside of Chattanooga, Blowing Springs Farm boasts a petting zoo, corn maze, cow train, duck races, playground, u-pick pumpkins, and more!
3. Cedarwood Farms
- 2900 Old Nashville Hwy, McMinnville, TN
- Sequatchie County
This farm will open on September 26, 2020.
At Cedarwood Farms, guests will enjoy a pumpkin train, super slides, jump pad, petting zoo, playground, hayride, pumpkins, and more. There is also a large farm store with seasonal decor and tasty seasonal treats!
This awesome farm is just a short 50 minute drive from Dunlap.
4. Copper Creek Farm
- 1514 Reeves Station Rd, Calhoun, GA
This farm will be open for u-pick pumpkins and fall fun starting on September 26, 2020.
Located just 1 hour outside of Chattanooga, Copper Creek Farm makes an excellent day trip. Admission includes almost 20 attractions including a petting zoo, bee barn, pig races, duck races, slides, corn maze, and more!
5. Grandaddy’s Farm
- 454 Highland Ridge Rd, Estill Springs, TN
- Marion County
Grandaddy’s Farm will be open for pumpkin picking and fall fun starting on September 19, 2020.
This adorable farm boasts a playground, corn maze, hayride, duck races, pig races, straw maze, pick-your-own pumpkins, concessions, and more!
This farm is located just 40 short minutes outside of Monteagle and an hour from South Pittsburg. Admission includes all activities, but pumpkins are sold separately. Season passes are also available.
6. Guthrie Farms
- 490 County Road 67, Riceville, TN
- McMinn County
Guthrie Farms will open for the season on weekends beginning September 26, 2020.
In addition to pick-your-own pumpkins, this farm offers hayrides, a corn maze, a petting zoo, a playground, tractor dig, obstacle course, and more!
7. Mayfield Farm Park
- 257 TN-307, Athens, TN
- McMinn County
Mayfield Farm Park is back for the 2020 season and better than ever. Here guests will enjoy a u-pick pumpkin patch, corn maze, playground, yard games, corn box, a sunflower field, and much more!
8. Morrison Acres
- 1075 Pocahontas Rd, Morrison, TN
- Marion County
Morrison Acres will open for the fall 2020 season on October 3, 2020.
In addition to a hayride for pick-your-own pumpkins, guests will enjoy a barrel train, corn mazes, playground, inflatables, petting zoo, and more!
This cute farm is just a 30 minute drive from Monteagle, and 1 hour outside of South Pittsburg.
9. Old McDonald’s Farm
- 16705 Coulterville Rd, Sale Creek, TN
- Hamilton County
Due to recent events, this farm is closed for the 2020 season.
At Old McDonald’s Farm, guests will enjoy a petting zoo, hayride, hay maze, pick-your-own pumpkin patch, corn crib, tractor races, slides, and more!
10. R&R Kuntry Pumpkin Center
- 46901 Sr 30, Pikeville, TN
- Bledsoe County
This patch will be open as usual in 2020.
R&R Kuntry Pumpkin Center is a simple no-frills pumpkin patch, with a wide variety of pre-picked pumpkins and gourds. This patch is part of a local farm store that boasts a variety of cute seasonal decor, jams, fresh produce, soaps, and more! This is a great patch for adults, but there are no kids’ activities here.
11. Weaver Tree Farms
- Location: 308 Signal Mountain Rd, Chattanooga, TN
The pumpkin patch is planning to open on september 25, 2020.
This local favorite is a no-frills patch, where the pumpkins have been pre-picked and moved to a lot. Weaver Tree Farms also has an adorable farm store on-site that sells seasonal decor, gourds, and more!
This same lot is used as a tree farm in the winter.
- 1096 Baier Rd, Crossville, TN
- Rhea County
As of 2020, this popular farm is closed for good. Bummer.
Books to Share
- Pumpkin Jack – This fun book explores the life cycle of a pumpkin through storytelling. A boy throws his Halloween jack-o-lantern into the garden, as it begins to rot. He observes how it transforms throughout the year until he gets a wonderful surprise in spring!
- Bubba Gus and the Pumpkin Patch Fuss – A curious farm dog delights in the buses of school children who come to visit his pumpkin patch. When a friend gets lost in the patch, it’s Bubba Gus to the rescue!
- Big Pumpkin – In this delightful story of friendship, a witch teams up with some unlikely pals to bake a delicious pie from the largest pumpkin in the patch. But first, they have to find a way to pick it!